Friday, June 24, 2016

My New Bernina 1008 Mechanical Sewing Machine





Bernina 1008 Mechanical Machine

I absolutely loooove this machine! I'm so in heaven when I sit down to sew on this machine. It sews smooth through the thickest fabric like denim.  I made a denim tote bag on this machine see post here: Denim Tote Bag

It also sews the most beautiful gathers with the gathering/shirring foot. 

The presser feet are quite expensive but I found a set of 10 on eBay for $100.00!  That is cheap considering they can cost $25 to $35 or more per foot! I also bought the extension table to go with.  I haven't used my other machines since I got this one last month.  I feel bad lol!! 

The Bernina 1008 is a great machine for beginners as well as advanced sewers.

Now to add the Bernina Artista 200E or the 630E to my collection.  I would also like to grab a Bernina 1130 or 1230!!!

More information on this machine here: BERNINA 1008 

No comments:

Post a Comment