Friday, April 22, 2016

Spiegel This......


My Spiegel 60609
MeSewCrafty


"The Spiegel 60609 is a computerized sewing machine that has more than 350 built in stitches and more available for download on iTunes and Google Play. On the front of the machine is a smart device holder, which is basically a rack where you can put your cell phone or tablet. Behind it is a long arm that grasps the device, called a Handy Hook, so that your phone or tablet is secure. On the side, there is a USB port where you can power your cell phone or tablet. And can I mention the design? 
White and gold – so chic!".........Maddie of The Madalynne Blog

Read Maddie's complete review of the 60609 on her blog page 



 My Spiegel 60609 Stitch Cam in Motion!
MeSewCrafty



I will be jumping into a project this weekend and using my new Spiegel 60609 making this dress.  I will add a fabric swatch later and once completed give my own full review on the machine and the pattern. 
Vogue 1484 Fit & Flare Dress 
Designer: Zandra Rhodes




No comments:

Post a Comment