Saturday, April 23, 2016

Blinged Put Peasant Blouse and DIY Jeans


Vogue 8581 (OOP)

The sequin fabric I had in my stash for some time has a camoflauge look.
I hand-sewed the sequin fabric to the jeans and that was a B.I.! NEVER Again!!  I attached a piece of the sequin fabric to one of the pockets on the back (forgot to take a snapshot of that-my bad).
William Rast Jeans by Justin Timberlake: Thrifted
Fabric: Camo Sequin-JoAnn (No longer available)

I cut the size 12 no alterations, easy to follow directions and a breeze to sew.  I will make another sequin top, different color. I would like an ombre' colored sequin top.  Link to Sequin Fabrics Here: Michael Levine Fabrics

Vogue 8581 (OOP) Pattern Here:
You may be able to got eBay and find the pattern there.

No comments:

Post a Comment