Tuesday, June 19, 2018

The Pregnant Mermaid


My cousin is/was pregnant with her second baby and she asked me to design & create her maternity shoot outfit, so I said okay why not.  I had no idea what I was getting myself into playing around with allllllll that tulle!!!!  
Tulle will have you sweatin and sommore!!!!!!! I gathered each row by hand not by machine!!!  I need to make myself one in black just because I can!!!!
#TulleIsNoJoke LOL


Photos courtesy of: #KaribaPhotography 
Skirt, top & sash courtesy of: #SimplyElegant (Me)

This is the skirt bottom before I attached it to the actual skirt.  I don't know how many yards of tulle I used I had a bolt of this purple and just kept going..........








SOME OF MY OTHER TULLE SKIRTS

Vintage Singer 15-91 gathers tulle so beautifully






No comments:

Post a Comment